Welcome to Motion Science Physiotherapy!
We are Evidence-Based and Result Driven
Now Taking Physiotherapy, Massage and Tele-Rehabilitation Appointments
Committed to Excellence in Care!
With a variety of evidence-based options available, we’ll find the right piece to the puzzle and get you well on your way to recovery
Have a look at our state-of-the-art Winnipeg physiotherapy clinic. We developed this space with our clients’ comfort in mind and to maximize positive clinical outcomes.
We continue to try and recruit the best talent in the rehabilitation field. Check out our current roster.
We are always looking for driven, passionate individuals to join our Winnipeg physiotherapy clinic. Check here for job posts.
At our clinic, we take pride in delivering the latest evidence-based assessment and treatment techniques. We take a hands-on approach and only book single appointments at a time. Your session will be exclusively with your therapist!
We believe the best treatment programs are based on current evidence and findings obtained from a detailed and personalized neuromusculoskeletal assessment. For this reason, our initial sessions with you are one hour long and follow-ups are 30 minutes.
If you require inter-disciplinary care, we work with the medical doctors at Healing Hands Clinic and Crestview Medical located next door.
We Direct Bill
With more and more insurance providers allowing clinics to direct bill on your behalf, we make every effort to enroll our office in the latest companies!
Motion Science Physiotherapy is now providing post-operative hip and knee physiotherapy funded by the Manitoba government! Click here to see if you qualify.
We are currently offering direct billing to:
· Workers Compensation Board (WCB)
· Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI)
· Veteran Affairs Canada, Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
· Manitoba Blue Cross, National Blue Cross
· Green Shield Canada, SSQ insurance, MEDIC Construction, Empire Life, Benecaid
· Equitable Life of Canada, the co-operators, NexgenRx
· Alberta Blue Cross, Benefit Plan Administrators, Beneva, Canada Life (previously Great-West Life), Canadian Construction Workers Union, Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance, CINUP, Claim Secure, Coughlin & Associates Ltd, Cowan, D.A. Townley, Desjardins Insurance, First Canadian, GMS Carrier 49 and 50, GroupHEALTH, GroupSource, Industrial Alliance, Johnston Group Inc, Johnson Inc, La Capitale, LiUNA Local 183, LiUNA Local 506, Manion, Manulife Financial, Maximum Benefit, People Corporation, RWAM Insurance Administrators, Sun life Financial (excluding plan #55555), TELUS AdjudiCare, Union Benefits, UV Insurance
*Physiotherapists are primary healthcare providers and do not require a doctors referral for booking or for insurance coverage.
Our Winnipeg Physiotherapy clinic offers free and spacious parking directly in front for your convenience. We also have handi-access available.
Physiotherapy | Massage
Winnipeg physiotherapy clinic with the latest evidence-based assessment and treatment techniques.
⬇️Book Online Now ⬇️